View Single Post
      07-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #57
Gator_Bimmer
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 535i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgc650i View Post
According to BMWVIN this one has a production date of 6/13/13. My CA says the M Sport Edition began production 06/13, but the changes for the new M Steering Wheel and updated Driver Assistance tech didn't start until 07/13. That lines up with what's listed in the final version of the Pricing Guide. Mine was scheduled as 7/1/13 production, but ended up completing a couple days early on 6/28. It's currently on a ship and due to arrive in port on 7/24. Will have to wait and see what it actually has equipped. Did you happen to notice if this one had the powered rear side window sunshades others have posted about?
Sorry, never got inside this one. But the pic of the sticker was taken from the back side window. I see it had a sunshade up in the pic but not sure if it is powered. Congrats on yours. Other thing I am wondering is if the BMW Apps feature after 7/13 builds will support Android as well (like it is specified in the F10 LCI pricing guide). The 6 series final pricing guide doesn't say Android.
Appreciate 0