Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSugarSkulls
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpatel
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSugarSkulls
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpatel
this guy isn't budging at all. i want it but i don't want to pay his price! i want 87k or less of course.
http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/173FEB27

Here you bud- for leverage. From a dealer (Encinitas BMW) 8k miles, comp package, space gray, for 84k.

Let him know you have this other option so if he won't budge- then his loss. Selling an m6 private party will be much harder than he thinks.

Don't know where you're located- but you could buy this car- and pay for a covered trailer which is 2k max for cross country movement. Hope this helps
You are the man thanks bud!! I'm in Seattle.
No shit?? I grew up on 7th and Newton/Capitol hill!

Moving a car from Socal to seattle will run about 1K.

Plus- I don't know if you have your heart on white- but a space gray m6 is one of the most rare color choices+ looks SO good.
Wow that's awesome. I used to live near the needle! Now I'm in downtown Bellevue.

My heart is set on white. Wish this one was white. I really want white with red leather which is what available in Atlanta! Lol
Ahhh yeah man, for a few grand- it's not worth it. It'll bug you. The cheapest one I found on AT in white was 92k. So maybe you should just meet him halfway between his price and yours and see if 88 would make both parties happen
Yeah I'm starting to think this too. Question do you know the major difference between 2013 and 2014? I wanna see if it's worth going for 2014 or to stick to 2013.