07-11-2014, 12:15 PM   #27
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARam View Post
Samurai -
What is stoping you from Modding your GC? I alway mod my lease and 2 months before returning the X6 i was stopping everyone with the same car model i was returning.

I always get 40%-80% of the mod parts investment. On the X6 i stopped this kid with a Alpine stock X6 and offer me $7000 for all my mods after negotiating. No needed to paint any of the parts swap since his was a Alpine White.

M Performance Wheels/tires/sensor/spoilers/lux halo lights/m pedals/m grille/clear reflectors and M Performance Body kit (back-front and side). He also paid for the bodyshop to swap all the parts.

I was happy with the offer price after using all those parts for 3 years! 👊 Again you need a good eye to stop random people.
I may have to take a page or two out of your book, ARam. I am sure I can always bump into 6 series drivers about 6 months before the lease is up and start selling aftermarket parts to those who are interested in an attempt to make up the cost.

I never treied that before because it seems like those used parts don't do well in the classifed section on this forum, so I thought it would be similar on the street... ESPECIALLY in the NYC area, lol.

Either way, I hope the OP and everyone else is enjoying the 6er, because I sure am!