07-07-2014, 12:00 PM   #23
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_999 View Post
Ugh - not me -so glad to be back in a car -even if it is a boat of a car

Does make me sad that my $84K X6 50i is still sitting on the dealer lot, certified with 27K on the clock and they can't get $51K for it.
I miss the X6 only for my own personal reasons... there is absolutely nothing wrong with the GC. That thing was a blast to drive when I went out to LI during this past weekend!

I just miss the X6 partly because the GC is my first lease, so I don't want to spend money on Mods.... but man do I miss customizing my cars

I also miss the X6 for its versatility. My local roads are NOT forgiving on the Stock Run Flat 20s, even in comfprt plus... even AFTER driving for about 4K miles with those damn shipping blocks on the springs (Long Story). I know you have a similar problem with rough roads out in Chi-Town as well.

As for your former X6, I believe it that the only reason it's still on the lot is because most people in the market for an X6 will probably wait for the 2015 face lift at this point. If the X6 was not getting a reboot in a few months, that thing would have been sold already!