07-14-2013, 01:00 PM   #97
Hunter5179
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by delano View Post
Thanks again for all the info, one last question. Sounds like Dinan is pretty close to finally coming out with their tune for them and I was wondering if I should wait for that or do you think it'll be similar to what I can get from Eurocharged so no need to wait? Thanks!
No problem, anytime... as far as tune is concerned it's pretty much up to you. Dinan tunes are obviously good because they are dealer recognized and come with a warranty. Dinan tunes tend to be on the weak side and that is probably my only issue with Dinan. Another benefit is that the Dinan tune will have the top speed limiter removed. Eurocharged tune will definitely impress you and you won't be looking for more power that's for sure. It's a solid tune with OE origins. They adjust the fuel air mixture a bit and obviously like all adjust the boost levels. You Def can't go wrong with Eurocharged and if all other factors equal I would tell you 100% go Eurocharged over Dinan from experience with both. The only thing that's a huge plus but might leave you looking/wanting more is again that Dinan is backed by BMW and they should have the top speed limiter removed. I hope this helps.
Appreciate 0