TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwF10 View Post
Exactly what I think. People are always saying 'it's the same, looks the same, can't tell the difference, blah blah blah..', but me, I think they're unique at their own way, and for me, these are one of the best generations these series have: the F12_13 6 series is the most beautiful one of the whole series, the F10_11 is one of the best, and F01_02_03 7 series is again, the most gorgeous of the whole series...
Sorry to hear if you have a different idea, but that's my opinion... (:
I get what people are saying with the previous generation that each line had their "own look", and I appreciated that. But the way I look at the new generation is: everyone knows BMW is known for their engines/performance, the body doesn't need to show it. Instead lets go for a more simple and elegant look (I have to refer back to the F10 5er) - remind people that BMW is more than just the performance, they're also luxury cars. That's just my two cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunkung View Post
BMW just made my day today. Just this morning, I went out to have a coffee at my local coffee shop and I saw a AW F10 with M-SportPack in person for a first time, and it looks so much much muchh more better than in the picture!
Pictures really don't do it justice. When I went to pick up my MINI, I saw someone taking delivery of their F10 w/ the M Sport package and it just looked amazing! Not that the stock 5er needs anything done to make it more amazing than it already is but with the M Sport package, it makes the 5er look more complete.
Appreciate 0