01-18-2013, 04:54 PM   #97
M6-4KIX
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 6 M(pkg) Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed BMW Viscous View Post
I have been reading all of your informative and entertaining post for the last week. I have been tossing around getting a nicely loaded 650i XDrive Cabriolet, with the M package such as yours, and had even considered adding an after market exhaust system to really hear the power, but my wife said why don't you just get the M6, since it really has everything you want...

Most of the time I'm trying not to pay too much attention to what she is saying but this time it hit me like a ton a bricks.

Southern, after all of the time you have taken to give us detailed info on the 650xi coupe, I feel you really have, "M" in your blood! I may be wrong, but it seems that your BMW affliction, was not learned... This is an inate quality that only few of us have... It would be great to have you over, on the Dark-Side if you will, and Eventually become part of the, "M" Lifetime Club. Because, once you go "M", you can't go back...

Yes the M6 Forum may experience a few crickets from time-to-time, but you have M Blood in your veins and may not know it. If anyone deserves an M product, I feel it would be you.

Either way, I appreciate the time and effort you have taken to give us all a glimpse into your BMW Experience.
Hey Bleeder, he's all our's........... for now!! And he's a keeper. Great info for all here and we are most appreciative.

Ric
Appreciate 0