View Single Post
      02-20-2012, 04:54 PM   #17
Superspeed
Captain
Norway
Rep
Drives: 640i, 120d, Cooper S

Garage List
Thanx for a well written and informative post. Your car is very good looking indeed. Not at all bad for a guy at 22 cruising around in other peoples dream car!
I wish the M sport package had been avaiable when I ordered the F12
Nevertheless it's impossible not to be satisfied with the 6'er. And in black it looks cool anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern6er22 View Post
BOTTOM LINE: Despite the hefty price tag, I think this package is worth every penny. BMW is likely charging $4,400 because they can get away with it, especially on a car like this, but I’m still happy to pay the premium for the added features the package offers. The way I see it, if I upgraded the exhaust and added the M steering wheel, headliner, wheels, and tires as individual options I would likely be approaching the $4,000 mark. Therefore, the M-styled body panels are practically free! Haha. Okay, that’s a bit of a stretch, but I’d do it again without a second thought.
What you say is true, but it depends on your appreciation of each and every feature in the package. I made a configuration test (on the Norwegian BMW site) and actually got the body styling for "free".
Same thing happened when I last week ordered an F20 as a daily driver. So this time I picked the M Sport package. It's a much better deal than the ordinary Sport Line.

Last edited by Superspeed; 02-21-2012 at 04:05 AM..
Appreciate 0