View Single Post
      06-09-2011, 10:59 PM   #1302
mact3333
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' YMB/Blk F82

you guys on here crack me up...why would you trade csco...msft...etc?...once the bubble dies, which it did over a decade ago, they dont come back for the most part...csco has been between 13-30ish for past 5 yrs...there are bubbles to find....

Never ever go long a stock such as csco which is trading below the 50 and 200dma...if you trade for short term, you will lose money 90% of the time...you have to trade int term and long term and get lucky to have a chance against the sharks...take a stand and hope you are right...if you trade based on emotions over the short term, you are sure to lose money.

If you are looking at fundamentals, you are headed down the wrong path imho...you have understand technical analysis and supply/demand curves...you have to look at true money flow to see what the whales and pros are doing...they are there to take the small fishes money all day and night.

To get the big trend right, you need to understand that this mkt is being propped up by QE1 and 2 and without 3 soon, it will collapse...but we all know the Fed Reserve will start printing money once again and hence the commodity and metal bull run will then take off again, but for now, it will prob correct somewhat.

I think we test 1240 on SPX after a blip up over the next week...now thats where the real test will be imho...if 1240 doesnt hold the bull mkt will prob be over and we will enter the next phase of the bear...if 1240 does hold and we rally, then we will prob make all time new highs peaking(1450-1550)early part of next yr lead by QE III...if this happens, gas will be over 5.00 a gallon and inflation will kill this economy next yr...starting next yr I will not go long again for years...the bear will return and its time to go short again.

JMHO of course, your guess is good as mine....

Last edited by mact3333; 06-09-2011 at 11:05 PM..
Appreciate 0