04-10-2024, 12:43 PM   #11
Ralph III
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 650i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBF650 View Post
Its a public forum and you asked for comments and advice from owners. I have added legitimate comments Ralph, if they aren't what you want to hear then that's a matter for you. Ill contribute nothing further on this thread, its falling on deaf ears, its your car at the end of the day, you do with it what you like.

Wish you luck with it all.
JBF650,
I asked for specific responses from 650i owners who had taken steps to mitigate the excessive heat generated by their vehicle.

"Has anyone taken any steps to lower their engine and engine bay temperatures? It's well known that the N63 engine generates a lot of heat and I'm trying to mitigate that...."

I didn't ask for input from those who don't feel such is necessary because I didn't won't it to devolve into a debate of the subject. I've done my homework and I think taking some minor steps would be very beneficial. So, the question is what steps have others on this forum taken.

Otherwise, I'd be very interested to hear from anyone, who can say they've put over 150-200k miles on their N63 engine with no issues.

Take care,
Ralph
Appreciate 0