c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLellan View Post
I wouldn't bet on a monthly $35 subscription fee to help you find a job. I feel like people that are recruiting, networking, brand/company marketing, and using other LinkedIn functionality would use the premium functions.

When I use LinkedIn to learn more on jobs I will look at postings, see if anyone in my network works at that company, or maybe one of my connections knows the recruiter. I have been able to "stalk" my way around without the premium access.
The only major thing LI Premium has gotten me was the ability to do deeper research on companies and people and to interact in threads (don’t need premium for that). I feel like the basic account can give you the exposure you would want if you have your details on your account so you can be found. Most people who reach out to me are recruiters (not to hire me but to help me find talent) and salespeople. I have never gotten a job off LinkedIn. I have had a few nibbles here and there but all were dead ends. I have had an account since 2007.
Appreciate 1
JMcLellan2135.00