View Single Post
      02-18-2024, 06:24 PM   #9
Socal_R8
Major
Rep
Drives: 981CS/428/is250/JLU Rubicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by g21 View Post
any detailed review of what you liked and what wasn't up to par?
the car itself is an absolute gem of a drivers car, handles like it is on rails with butter smooth manual transmission and had beautiful lines and color....but I just didn't like the direction the market was heading as I like to go through cars every 4 to 5 years or so and like to make e few bucks on my cars like I did with all of my previous sports cars(three NSX's and a 981 CS) so decided to put it for sale while I wasn't desperate to sale it and if it sold for a price I wa happy with, I'd sell it, if not, I'd just kept her...there are worse things than being stuck with a Porsche.

So, I started thinking what to replace it with and first I started thinking being more economical and started thinking about an S2K or finding another deal on an NSX, but then I went back to one of my first loves when I realized the R8 might be doable....so now I'm obsessed with that car as of right now and usually when I start obsessing about a car I figure out a way to get one.

I am hoping the R8 will cure my serial car shopping mentality for awhile if and when I finally see one in my garage...I could easily buy an R-tronic version for what I sold the 718 for right now, but I think I need to stretch my budget and just get the one I truly want in the low mile gem with a gated manual I recently looked at
Appreciate 1
CSBM52756.00