View Single Post
      11-07-2023, 06:30 PM   #3
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagtagXMASTER View Post
Hi guys anyone have sny insite to readiness testing and or what the tests are and how to properly complete them.

I have searched and seen a lot if the drive cycle graphs and requirements and was curious if there is any more info on it.

Reason being im having quite the difficult time getting my 02 sensors to ready up.

I am stage 2 catless with a dme tune. I hsve had the tune on for over 5 years now snd never had any issue with this actually readiness test. I know it will go into ready status.

I have recently replaced all 4 02 sensors and MAFs. I was chasing down a lean code P0131 which was my eventuri intake tubes being loose. Corrected that and the fault gas not returned. I havent put a lot of miles on it since but my only monitors having a hard time setting are 02 sensor. The heater is good. Fuel system will ready. Evap is fine.

Any insite is greatly appreciated.
Yes I just went though this , if you disconnected the battery at any time it will rest the system , You have to go on a long highway drive non stop for a good 60 -100 miles , if you have 1 X it’s ok as long as you have no check engine light your good
Appreciate 0