View Single Post
      06-07-2023, 10:55 PM   #1
Loumou233
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M6GC

2019 M6GC Dashboard Power Loss, Differential lock, front adaptive light, Break system

I bought a 27,000Mile BMW M6GC in the autumn of 2021. One morning in the winter of 2022, the HUD failed on my way out and then recovered the next day. Then there was a yellow alarm for the rear differential lock when reversing, but the driving was not affected in any way. In the winter of 2023, the dashboard power loss appeared for the first time and my car braked at a red light intersection of traffic lights. Before the prompt appeared, the adaptive headlights failed and the engine was turned off, but the dashboard did not turn black, and the lights in the car turned on by themselves. In the past few months, when I was driving, there was a 5% probability that I would encounter dashboard powerloss and rear differential lock alarms when changing gears with automatic transmissions. I searched the web and found a post that had the same problem with M Power as I did. Link:

I'm wondering if anyone has the same problem as me and if there is a proper solution in the end?
Appreciate 0