View Single Post
      06-01-2023, 09:13 AM   #5
Anything_but_sideways
Poland
Rep
Drives: BMW F30, BMW i3, BMW G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqDynamite6 View Post
Still looking into an ECU tune and I keep receiving this newsletter from BimmerTech about their Awaken Performance ECU tune. Although I’m close to being sold on BM3, Awaken is cheaper and claims it’s more powerful and more fuel efficient. Has anyone had experience with Awaken or done any extensive research? What are the opinions on BM3? Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Yup, I’ve also seen their newsletters. Been checking tuning options for my G20 lately and I was also considering BM3, but what sells me on Awaken is how straightforward they claim it to be. They promise a quick remote tuning session and they offer some money back guarantee.

The only thing I’m not so sure about is the fact that this is a new product, but looking at their other products they have quite a lot of positive reviews regarding their customer service. Which I find appealing, cause I like the idea of an experienced tuner taking care of the entire installation process for me. Will probably go with them instead of BM3 for this reason.
Appreciate 2