NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
That's great to hear. So you cook more now or got a woman that does the job for you? You could seriously feed a village with your monthly dine out budget.

Have parted ways with the bobo for some time now since I live in Vancouver full-time. That's more of a Hong Kong car. I've gone domestic lately. Kind of starting to see the appeal especially compared to what BMW has to offer lately.
Ahh that's too bad!

And no, no time for dating/women

I stick to simple, crock pot recipes where I cook meat in bulk. I'll throw in Campbell's slow cooker crock pot sauces to make things easy as well. Other than that there are a couple of cafeterias on campus that provide reasonably priced meals, so that's been a staple of mine. I still eat out - just much less frequently. It's partly due to lack of time and partly due to feelings of embarrassment on what I'd define as conspicuous consumption with money that I have not earned on my own.

Nothing wrong with domestic! My dad's hitting 60 this upcoming year and I've told him to consider the CTS-V as an option.
That's my boy. We're all proud of you and keep up the good work. It's much easier when you find a gal that cooks good and healthy food. Or dude, not gonna judge, still going to be proud.

My two latest acquisitions were domestic for no other reason than me just trying to be a hick. Hick life ain't easy.