United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downfourit View Post
Im thinking about going from my 650 coupe to an M4 next time around.. The power they are making tuned and bolt ons is ridiculous and can be had for a lot less than an M6. Then again I'm also going to look at the M5 and that's gonna be a hard choice. The 6 series is up on the flagship of the BMW series and nothing compares to that driving machine and how large of a coupe it is! But the wonderful thing about leasing is that you get to try out a new one every 2-3 years and keep things fresh with new models and different aspects of luxury and sport. Long live the king of the ultimate driving machines, BMW!
Yes it may fit for you. I had an M5 to choose if I so chose but in the end I looked at it from an all around standpoint to and the cost of the M5 and the pros/cons of driving dynamics, space and when I read most of the reviews...a lot of folks basically said while powerful and luxurious and fast even with the competition package the M5 wasn't as sporty as it should have been or they expected especially when compared to previous models e39 M5 and e60M5 and that the M6 actually drove better! So that was a dilemma from what I was experiencing in my 6 series grand coupe to consider. Ultimately I looked back at the new M3 and M4's and found that hell its putting out more torque and better performance and driving dynamics than its bigger brother for less money and more fun and THAT was the equation I was looking for. Something I loved to drive and could be driving and taken to the track IF I wanted or a HPDE and just enjoyed too without worrying about the mass/weight, etc. Also I am luckly I just recently acquired a CPO '10 X5M for hauling azz and stuff fast so I am good for that category. Add to it the '14 Cayman S 6spd for when I really want to attack a track and it was an easy solution...ditch the 650ix GC! Never looked back!
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0