View Single Post
      11-10-2014, 12:46 PM   #18
Mansory 21
Romania
Rep
Drives: BMW 550XI F10 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver View Post
Just got confirmation from my dealer that the 2016 M6 will be available for order in January. With the spool up to the holidays, shopping and family events starting to stack up, the next 3.5 months will be plenty of time to get some ideas for the car.

From the dealer, I'll be ordering:

SG, full black leather, oak trim, CP with the 343 wheels, EP, Drivers assistance, and B&O sound.

Questions:

1. What is the "Enhanced USB and Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration" option?

2. Is there an option for the rear seats to fold down?

Other options I'm considering:

1. Vorsteiner rear diffuser. Must have, but I'm not a fan of CF. Maybe have this part coated or painted?

2. Muffler delete.

3. Burger tuning or coding?

4. 4" exhaust tips? Matte black and not rolled.

That's on the list for now, but hanging around with a bunch of enablers will probably change this list and the $$$ I'll be sinking into this toy

If your car is 2016, i guess will be facelifted. Do you think that all body parts will fit ?

I know that 6 series facelift has minor changes for headlights and taillights, but cammo pictures indicate cammo on the whole front bumper also.

I'm asking this because i will order on M6 Coupe this month, and my dealer is 100% sure it will be the facelift.

Now, i'm stacking parts for it, like Vorsteiener full carbon kit, CF Kidney Grilles (IND or Trinity - don't know yet), Agency Power carbon intake , and in spring Meisterschaft exhaust.

And now i'm not sure if these parts will fit if the car will have even minor changes in the bodywork.
Gone:BMW F10 2013 528i - stock
Gone:Porsche Cayenne S 2008, 957, 4.8i , Meteor Grey
Appreciate 0