has now released the full specs and images on its M6 F13 "Bi-Tronik III" upgrade program, featuring:
• G-POWER Bi-Tronik III with 640HP (+80hp increase) and 573 lb-ft (777 Nm) torque (+73 lb-ft increase).
• New ASA Series supercharger with Bi-Tronik III tune which ups boost while managing fuel and ignition parameters, as well as managing torque figures during the shifting process for reduced stress on transmission.
• 0-100 kmh (0-62 mph) covered in 3.8 seconds and new top speed of 315 kmh
• G-POWER coilover suspension RS
• G-POWER SILVERSTONE RS wheels 21"
• (optional) G-POWER Carbon braking system for front axle (likely up to 396mm discs)
• (optional) G-POWER titanium exhaust system with 4-trim titanium/carbon tail pipes (12 kg / 26.4 pounds lighter than factory exhaust)