The only thing I am worried about waiting until march is that the residual will go down, so I am more likely to get a better lease rate now especially if I am going to have to order the car either way.
Do retrofits usually come out for stuff like this? It might actually be cheaper to lease now and pay for the retrofit later.
Or probably the most practical option, wait until the 2014 model and get the new idrive with a high residual. But I don't think I have that much patience.